If you are looking for long-term care services, and want to know your options Call 2-1-1, the hotline service for people looking to get help and find the services they need.
- Programs for Seniors and Aging
- Aging and Disability Resource Centers (ADRCs) can help you find and apply for long-term care programs for seniors and people with disabilities.
- Texas Medicare Help Line - or call 800-252-9240
- Area Agencies on Aging (AAA) can help you find services for people age 60 and older and their family members and caregivers.
- Medicaid for the Elderly and People with Disabilities (MEPD) provides health coverage to adults who are aging or who have disabilities, including long-term care services.