Are you looking for Caregiver Education?
Enjoy these free, self-paced, education topics to help family caregivers and older adults.
Topic Quick Links – Click on a topic below to go to that page.
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Other Dementias
- Behavior and Emotions of Aging
- Caregiving in the LGBTQ+ Community (new)
- Communication and Relationships
- Communication with Health Care Providers
- Depression and Anxiety from Caregiving
- End of Life Planning
- Financial Planning for Family Caregivers
- Housing Options for older adults
- How to Build a Medical Binder
- Legal Issues for Caregivers
- Long Distance Caregiving
- Managing Grief, Loss, and Change
- Nutrition, Kitchen Safety, and Meal Planning
- Safety and Independence
- Self-care & Stress Management for Caregivers
- Sensory loss
- Strategies for Working Caregivers
- Substance Abuse Among Older Adults
- Video Caregiver Quick Tips
- Video Training for Caregivers
- Wellness and Chronic Illness
- When A Person dies
More Online Learning:
- Dementia Care Training – Alzheimer’s Association
- James L. West On Demand videos and podcasts
- Online Caregiver Workshop This program is for family and friends who care for people with memory loss and live in a rural area . Zoom and video are not required to participate. Registration is ongoing.
- Visit mmLearn.org for FREE Caregiver videos .
EN ESPANOL – Alzheimer’s Association:
Additional education is accessible with free online training available all day, every day. Workshops are available below to gain caregiving skills and practical tips.