As a caregiver, you likely have many responsibilities. It is important to take care of your own well-being and to connect with others that understand. Alzheimer’s Association® caregiver support groups, conducted by trained facilitators, are a safe place for caregivers, family and friends of persons with dementia to:
- Develop a support system
- Exchange practical information on caregiving challenges & possible solutions
- Talk through issues and ways of coping
- Share feelings, needs and concerns
- Learn about community resources
Facilitator: Kathryn MacDonell from Texas Health Resources.
- 4th Wednesday of every month 11:00 am