Virtual Caregiver Support Group with Victoria Jones
This weekly support group is a safe place for caregivers, family and friends of persons with dementia to develop an additional support system.
Meets weekly on Wednesdays at 1:00 pm CST. RSVP Here
Dallas County Caregiver Support Group
James L. West Center for Dementia
- Day – 2nd Wednesday of each month from 1:30 – 3:00 p.m.
- Evening – 3rd Tuesday of each month from 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
For a Zoom caregiver support group session schedule, call 972-953-7669.
When COVID-safe, the day group will resume at the McKinney Senior Center and the evening group will meet in the Sam Johnson (Plano Senior) Center.
Stepping Stones – Denton, TX
Caregiver groups schedules vary from weekly to once a month via Zoom. Activity Groups for persons with dementia meet twice a month via Zoom.
For information email Eileen.email@example.com or call 940-453-9784
Parkinson’s Support Groups
Virtual Offerings Specific to Parkinson’s Disease
- American Parkinson Disease Association (APDA) Greater St. Louis Chapter’s YouTube Channel
- Dallas Area Parkinsonism Society – DAPS Virtual Exercise, Speech, Support Groups and Educational Series
- Dance for PD® At Home – live classes and meetups
- Davis Phinney Founcation – “How to live well with Parkinson’s… even when you’re locked down”
- Parkinson’s Foundation – PD Health @ Home
- Parkinson and Movement Disorder Alliance – Stay Connected Social Distancing Series
- Parkinson Voice Project – SPEAK OUT!® Parkinson’s Speech Exercises – Monday
Also see Education Calendar of Events
Please notify us of other support groups not on this list. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org