Family Caregiver Support Groups
Also see Education Calendar of Events
Schedule many are still virtual, but live meetings are also on the schedule
James L. West Center for Dementia
ONGOING Support Groups:
Zoom caregiver support group session schedule. Call 972-953-7669 for information
- Day – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- 1:30 – 3:00 p.m.
- Evening – 3rd Tuesday of each month
- 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
When COVID-safe, the day group will resume at the McKinney Senior Center and the evening group will meet in the Sam Johnson (Plano Senior) Center.
Stepping Stones – Denton, TX
Caregiver groups schedules vary from weekly to once a month via Zoom. Activity Group for persons with dementia meeting 2 times a month via Zoom.
For information: email Eileen.email@example.com or call 940-453-9784
Parkinson’s Support Groups
Virtual Offerings Specific to Parkinson’s Disease
- American Parkinson Disease Association (APDA) Greater St. Louis Chapter’s YouTube Channel
- Dallas Area Parkinsonism Society – DAPS Virtual Exercise, Speech, Support Groups and Educational Series
- Dance for PD® At Home – live classes and meetups
- Davis Phinney Founcation – “How to live well with Parkinson’s… even when you’re locked down”
- Parkinson’s Foundation – PD Health @ Home
- Parkinson and Movement Disorder Alliance – Stay Connected Social Distancing Series
- Parkinson Voice Project – SPEAK OUT!® Parkinson’s Speech Exercises – Monday
Please notify us of other support groups not on this list.
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org