Family Caregiver Support Groups
Also see Education Events
Alzheimer’s Association of Dallas and Northeast Texas
Alzheimer’s Association North Central Texas
James L. West Center for Dementia
ONGOING Support Groups:
Zoom caregiver support group session schedule. Call 972-953-7669 for information
- Day – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- 1:30 – 3:00 p.m.
- Evening – 3rd Tuesday of each month
- 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
When COVID-safe, the day group will resume at the McKinney Senior Center and the evening group will meet in the Sam Johnson (Plano Senior) Center.
Stepping Stones – Denton, TX
Caregiver groups schedules vary from weekly to once a month via Zoom. Activity Group for persons with dementia meeting 2 times a month via Zoom.
For information: email Eileen.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 940-453-9784
Parkinson’s Support Groups
Virtual Offerings Specific to Parkinson’s Disease
- American Parkinson Disease Association (APDA) Greater St. Louis Chapter’s YouTube Channel
- Dallas Area Parkinsonism Society – DAPS Virtual Exercise, Speech, Support Groups and Educational Series
- Dance for PD® At Home – live classes and meetups
- Davis Phinney Founcation – “How to live well with Parkinson’s… even when you’re locked down”
- Parkinson’s Foundation – PD Health @ Home
- Parkinson and Movement Disorder Alliance – Stay Connected Social Distancing Series
- Parkinson Voice Project – SPEAK OUT!® Parkinson’s Speech Exercises – Monday
Please notify us of other support groups not on this list.
Sending email to email@example.com