The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, CMS, is part of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). CMS serves the public as a trusted partner and steward, dedicated to advancing health equity, expanding coverage, and improving health outcomes.
Learn more: https://www.cms.gov/
Medicaid provides health coverage to millions of Americans, including eligible low-income adults, children, pregnant women, elderly adults and people with disabilities. Medicaid is administered by states, according to federal requirements. The program is funded jointly by states and the federal government.
Visit Medicaid's Frequently Asked Questions page to learn how to apply for benefits and more!
Learn more: https://www.medicaid.gov/
If you are looking for long-term care services, and want to know your options Call 2-1-1, the hotline service for people looking to get help and find the services they need.
- Programs for Seniors and Aging
- Aging and Disability Resource Centers (ADRCs) can help you find and apply for long-term care programs for seniors and people with disabilities.
- Texas Medicare Help Line - or call 800-252-9240
- Area Agencies on Aging (AAA) can help you find services for people age 60 and older and their family members and caregivers.
- Medicaid for the Elderly and People with Disabilities (MEPD) provides health coverage to adults who are aging or who have disabilities, including long-term care services.
Medicaid and the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) provides health coverage for eligible low-income adults, children, pregnant women, elderly adults and people with disabilities. Medicaid is administered by states, according to federal requirements, funded jointly by states and the federal government.