Download a free Medication LOG & Medication LIST templates!
- Medication Log (schedule)
- Medication (& Supplement) List
Use the pdf version to print and enter information by hand. Use the Microsoft Word versions to type your information. If using the editable Microsoft Word versions, feel free to modify the documents to fit your individual needs!
- Keep a copy at the care receiver’s home, in a visible location.
- Consider keeping a personal medial binder.
- Keep a copy with the caregiver at all times
- Take a photo of the list and keep in on your cell phone
- Consider creating a Vial of Life and store it in the refrigerator. Emergency personnel are trained to look here.
For more information about administering medication, please see: Caregiver’s Guide to Medications and Aging
More Checklists and Templates for Caregivers
We hope this information is helpful to you in the important work you do as a family caregiver.
For more resources, subscribe to our free eNewsletter!