- This event has passed.
Understanding Alzheimer’s and Dementia (Virtual)
September 3 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am CDT
Alzheimer’s is not normal aging. It’s a disease of the brain that causes problems with memory, thinking and behavior. Join us to learn:
- The impact of Alzheimer’s.
- The difference between Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- Alzheimer’s disease stages and risk factors.
- Current research and treatments available to address some symptoms.
- Alzheimer’s Association resources.
This is a free, online event presented by the Alzheimer’s Association. RSVP here: https://bit.ly/3cdDBhM