Family Fit Fest 2023
April 29 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm CDTFree
Formerly Get Kidz Fit Fest, Family Fit Fest is a health and wellness exposition with fun at its core. The event has expanded to include every family member, from the very young to grandparents. Its focus is on being fit in all aspects of life. This family-friendly event will help ALL the family get nutritionally, physically, mentally, financially, civically, and spiritually fit. Attendees will have access to engaging, educational activities that are tons of fun! There will be hundreds of resources and services from 100+ for-profits and non-profits aimed at enhancing and improving the quality of everyone’s life.
- AUDIENCE: North Texas children, adults, families, and older adults age 60+ ATTENDANCE GOAL: 5,000+ attendees
- FIRST 500 ATTENDEES GET A FREE T-SHIRT
- FIRST 500 ATTENDEES GET A FREE SWAG BAG
- FIRST 1000 ATTENDEES GET A BOX OF FOOD FROM THE NORTH TEXAS FOOD BANK
- FREE admission and FREE parking
- Concessions available for purchase
Presented by and benefiting: Community Council Dallas
We hope this information is helpful to you in the important work you do as a family caregiver.
For more resources, subscribe to our free newsletter!