- This event has passed.
Fall Prevention Program (Plano, TX)
September 2 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm CDT
DO YOU HAVE concerns about falling? Many older adults experience concerns about falling and restrict their activities. A MATTER OF BALANCE is an award-winning program designed to manage falls and increase activity levels.
A Matter of Balance is a FREE fall-prevention program that consists of eight, two hour classes.
- September 26th – November 14th, 2022
- 9:30 am – 10:30 am CT
Registration required: 877-THR-WELL (877-847-9355) or online: texashealth.org/classes
This program emphasizes practical strategies to manage falls.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- view falls as controllable
- set goals for increasing activity
- make changes to reduce fall risks at home
- exercise to increase strength and balance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- anyone concerned about falls
- anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility, and strength
- anyone who has fallen in the past
- anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns