- This event has passed.
Compassionate Touch: Elevating Human Connection
March 16 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CDTFree
Compassionate Touch® is an approach combining skilled touch and specialized communication, shown to prevent stress reactions for people living with dementia and enhance the quality of life for those in later stages of life.
This is a free, online event presented by the James L. West Center for Dementia Care. RSVP here: https://bit.ly/3XTKd6J
- Easy and flexible to use
- Perfect for family and professional care partners
- Can be included in care plans and 1:1 visits
- Can reduce care partner stress
- Helps build trusting relationships and strengthen connections
- Along with other interventions, can decrease behavioral incidences
We hope this information is helpful to you in the important work you do as a family caregiver.
For more resources, subscribe to our free newsletter!