- This event has passed.
Adult Day Programs 101: What are they and how they can help?
May 23 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm CDTFree
Join us live for a virtual presentation about the “best kept secret” in senior care.
– Do you worry that your family member with dementia doesn’t have any opportunities to socialize?
– Does he/she sit in front of the TV or fall asleep during the day?
– Do you, the hardworking caregiver just need some time to yourself?
– Does something need to change?
– What if there was a solution?
This is a free, online event presented by the James L. West Center for Dementia Care. RSVP here: https://bit.ly/41RWb3G
We hope this information is helpful to you in the important work you do as a family caregiver.
For more resources, subscribe to our free newsletter!