- This event has passed.
A Matter of Balance: Fall Prevention Class (Flower Mound)
September 17 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
Many older adults experience concerns about falling and restrict their activities. A MATTER OF BALANCE is an award-winning program designed to manage falls and increase activity levels. A Matter of Balance is a FREE fall prevention program that consists of eight workshops.
Flower Mound Senior Center
2701 Windsor Drive
Flower Mound, TX
For more information, contact Kim Mathis at email@example.com or 800-272-3921.
September 17-November 5, 2021 (8 sessions)
This program emphasizes practical strategies to manage falls.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- view falls as controllable
- set goals for increasing activity
- make changes to reduce fall risks at home
- exercise to increase strength and balance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- anyone concerned about falls
- anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility and strength
- anyone who has fallen in the past
- anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns