Free self-paced education modules to help family caregivers and/or older adults with information and tools.
These online education programs also provide links to helpful forms, such as planning documents for doctor visits and a form for emergency medical information, as well as links to additional information and resources.
- Behavior and Emotions of Aging
- Caring for the Caregiver
- Chronic Illness, Medication Management and Communication with Health Care Providers
- Communication and Relationships
- End of Life Issues
- Financial Steps for Caregivers
- Housing Options and Long Term Care
- Legal Issues for Caregivers
- Long-Distance Caregiving
- Loss and Grief
- Nutrition, Kitchen Safety, and Meal Planning
- Safety and Independence
- Sensory Loss
If you do not find the information you are looking for, please contact us.