Free self-paced education topics to help family caregivers and/or older adults.
Included are links to helpful forms, such as planning documents for doctor visits and a form for emergency medical information, as well as links to additional information and resources.
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Other Dementias
- Behavior and Emotions of Aging
- Communication with Health Care Providers
- Communication and Relationships
- End of Life Planning
- Housing Options for older adults
- Legal Issues for Caregivers
- Managing Medications
- Nutrition, Kitchen Safety, and Meal Planning
- Safety and Independence
- Sensory Loss
- Wellness and Chronic Illness
More great information: