Do you know someone who has questions about Alzheimer’s and other dementias?
Printable Fact Sheets are a great way to share information with people who do not use the internet to research. Here are several trusted sources for fact sheets about dementia and Alzheimer’s:
- Alzheimer’s Association
- 10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer’s
- Alzheimer’s Disease Facts and Figures (PDF)
- Facts and Figures Infographic (PDF)
- Facts and Figures Special Report Infographic: Mild Cognitive Impairment (PDF)
- About Alzheimer’s Disease (PDF)
- About the Alzheimer’s Association (PDF)
- National Institute on Aging
- Mild Cognitive Impairment (PDF)MISCELLANEOUS
We hope this information is helpful to you in the important work you do as a family caregiver.
For more resources, subscribe to our free eNewsletter!